Pilates Matwork Instructor (Matwork Full Repertoire)
29-30.01; 05-06.02; 19-20.02; 26-27.02.2022
• IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON SAFETY AGAINST SARS-CoV-2 SPREAD
As a result of the Government Decision, No. 990, published in the Official Gazette, Friday, September 17, 2021, on the adoption of new measures in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, access to the course will be allowed to the following categories of persons:
• Vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2 virus and for which 10 days have elapsed since the completion of the complete vaccination schedule, PRESENTING A GREEN CERTIFICATE
• Which are in the period between 15 and 180 days after confirmation of SARS-CoV-2 infection, PRESENTING A GREEN CERTIFICATE
During the 8 days, students learn a working system that will let them grow exponentially. This course respects the original Pilates technique and has been adapted to the group classes environment (session design, number of attendees, experience average of fitness population, most usual pathologies…).
Attendees to the course will learn the 35 exercises of the complete Mat Work Repertoire by J.H. Pilates and will be ready to use and combine all the exercises and variations in logic training sessions. Instructors will be ready for work with Pilates Method, together with Move On.
After having completed this course and past the exams, instructor will get certified by Move On Pilates Academy as PILATES MATWORK INSTRUCTOR: Pilates Complete Matwork Education (Basic and Advanced Level). After passing MOVE ON exam, instructors can get the Romanian Ministry certification as “Instructor of Aerobics specialized in Pilates” valid and legally registered in Romania. Certified instructors can also ask for the European International certification EREPS Level 4 with an extra charge to be paid to Europe Active organization.
- The basis of Pilates Principles
- The basis of Pre-Pilates and Pilates method
- Basic and Advanced repertoire
- Teaching Skills, communication and cueing
- The basis of Pilates Principles, focus on the flow
- Safety rules, healthy exercise
- Classic Routine
Course will be taught in English. Manuals are available in Romanian and English. Written tests are carried out in Romanian or English.
Students will be provided with 3 manuals in English. Better bring all necessary for taking notes when demanded by trainers. Video is not allowed: Only in very specific moments of the education under trainer acceptance and supervision.
Romanian Ministry Examination will be supervised by MOVE ON representative.
Total Hours - 100
Previous certifications: Other certified instructors are welcome only to the complete course; exam validations are approved by Move On.
TRAINERS: ANYA GLUSHKOVA – OVIDIU ATANASIU
Fee: 2500 RON
For logistic reasons, some modifications may appear in the program of the course. These will be announced in due time for a better organization of the course.