SPORT NUTRITION ESSENTIALS
Course Live and also on Zoom online
• IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON SAFETY AGAINST SARS-CoV-2 SPREAD
As a result of the Government Decision, No. 990, published in the Official Gazette, Friday, September 17, 2021, on the adoption of new measures in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, access to the course will be allowed to the following categories of persons:
• Vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2 virus and for which 10 days have elapsed since the completion of the complete vaccination schedule, PRESENTING A GREEN CERTIFICATE
• Which are in the period between 15 and 180 days after confirmation of SARS-CoV-2 infection, PRESENTING A GREEN CERTIFICATE
Course days: 05-06 March and 12-13 March 2022
Education schedule: 09.00-16.00 (every day of the course)
ZOOM Online option: Due to COVID situation restrictions we offer also the ZOOM option. It is only needed to have a computer connected to the internet. Link of each session will be sent by email 3 days before workshop. It is enough to click on the link to get into the class online. No need to download Zoom application.
DESCRIPTION OF THE WORKSHOP
With the development of the fitness industry, a certainty emerged: the coach is no longer just a specialist in the design and implementation of training programs.
A Personal Trainer is a coach, psychologist, sociologist, salesman, and nutritionist.
One specialization that completes the work of a coach is nutrition knowledge.
Fortunately, we do not have to go to a medical faculty to gain nutrition knowledge, especially for practical nutrition.
WE OFTEN ASK:
- How much we hydrate? When is water too little or too much? What should I drink and when?
- What is the energy requirement of a trainee?
- What are the nutrients? How should they combine? What needs to be controlled?
- What are nutritional supplements? Which are right and not? When do we need them and when not?
- What should we always eat when we train? What should we eat at certain times of the training process?
- How do we align the nutrition with the training or target of each client?
This course aims to cover all the topics mentioned above, and to provide to professional coach the tools to reach client targets.
Personal trainers, sports instructors and nutritionist technicians, athletes can participate in this specialization course.
Note: The subject of this specialization course does not cover food problems specific to people with various health conditions, digestive system or endocrine system.
Teacher: RAUL TOMA
There will be an evaluation test after each topic completed and a final examination.
It is necessary to have with you towels and drinks for avoiding dishidratation during workshop. Students will be provided with manuals in electronic format, via email. Better bring all necessary for taking notes when demanded by trainers. Video is not allowed: only in very specific moments of the education under trainer acceptance and supervision.
For logistic reasons, some modifications may appear in the program of the course. These will be announced in due time for a better organization of the course.