Interval Training Workshop
• IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON SAFETY AGAINST SARS-CoV-2 SPREAD
As a result of the Government Decision, No. 990, published in the Official Gazette, Friday, September 17, 2021, on the adoption of new measures in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, access to the course will be allowed to the following categories of persons:
• Vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2 virus and for which 10 days have elapsed since the completion of the complete vaccination schedule, PRESENTING A GREEN CERTIFICATE
• Which are in the period between 15 and 180 days after confirmation of SARS-CoV-2 infection, PRESENTING A GREEN CERTIFICATE
Interval training is a training system created in athletics and track and field disciplines. It consists originally in dividing a longer distance in short distances that summed complete the longer one. This method that involves a series of low-to-high intensity workouts interspersed with rest or relief periods.
This method focuses on intervals using the step as main element. You will work also on the rhythm of the music creating choreography as well as making this intervals without music. The intensity will oscillate easy to harder as well as the lever according to the class.
This workshop was made starting with the idea that we should work more with our body and that it’s able to make moves in all the plans.
We need coordination, resistance, mobility and why not start from functional training .... the concept that prepares the body for daily activities. The blocks will have as focus upper body, lower body, as well as combination of the both and cardio.
The main element is the STEP .
YOU WILL LEARN:
- To increase the intensity using equipment (dumbbells or plates)
- How to create this kind of choreographies that will be adapted to the fitness level of your clients .
- Different ways to create this class, to make it divers and change the intensity.
- To work with body weight as well as some equipment.
TRAINER: CRISTINA CONSTANTINESCU
"Kiki" is her nickname, and all top international presenters and Romanian friends know her by it. Kiki is the most international Romanian Presenter, and can be also considered as the very first one. Ex martial artist, Physiotherapist, she is also multi certified (Les Mills Programs, Pilates Move On Academy, amount of international events certifications…) She won a Reebok sponsorship by winning Reebok New Presenter contest in Spain, and also won a Presenter contract with FIF, the Italian Fitness Federation, who strongly catapulted her and Romania into the international fitness market.
Students will be provided with manual, in electronic format, via e-mail. Better bring all necessary for taking notes when demanded by trainers. Video is not allowed: Only in very specific moments of the education under trainer acceptance and supervision.
Come to the workshop with small towel and water for all day.
For logistic reasons, some modifications may appear in the program of the course. These will be announced in due time for a better organization of the course.