We will examine the effects of exercise in terms of oxygen debt during and how to compensate through EPOC.
This workshop is recommended for all fitness and bodybuilding trainers, and those who come from aerobic or all those who want to improve their knowledge in this area. Personal trainers and amateur athletes will find new training techniques, new challenges.
YOU WILL LEARN
- what HIT means
- what HIIT means
- how to choose exercises for these systems
- how these systems can be adapted to the type workouts bodybuilding, fitness, functional training, preparation for competition in various sports, group training
- how to review what is metabolic system
- what is oxygen debt and it appears
- why is lactic acid and its roles
- how to interpret the effect of a workout with EPOC
TRAINER: Raul-Aurelian TOMA
Participants are asked to take towels, isotonic drinks (to prevent dehydration during exercise), eat well the day before the course (especially carbohydrates).
Students will be provided with manuals in electronic format, via email. Better bring all necessary for taking notes when demanded by trainers. Video is not allowed: Only in very specific moments of the education under trainer acceptance and supervision.