Functional Interval Workshop
• IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON SAFETY AGAINST SARS-CoV-2 SPREAD
As a result of the Government Decision, No. 990, published in the Official Gazette, Friday, September 17, 2021, on the adoption of new measures in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, access to the course will be allowed to the following categories of persons:
• Vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2 virus and for which 10 days have elapsed since the completion of the complete vaccination schedule, PRESENTING A GREEN CERTIFICATE
• Which are in the period between 15 and 180 days after confirmation of SARS-CoV-2 infection, PRESENTING A GREEN CERTIFICATE
Interval training is a training system created in athletics and track and field disciplines. It consists originally in dividing a longer distance in short distances that summed complete the longer one. This method that involves a series of low- to high-intensity workouts interspersed with rest or relief periods.
This course focuses on intervals using the step as main element. You will work also on the rhythm of the music creating choreography as well as making this intervals without music. The intensity will oscillate easy to harder as well as the lever according to the class.
The objective of this workshop is how to learn and adapt a functional training class, using body weight in our group fitness classes and how to set objectives for this classes.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- In this day you will discover how to use your body and how to combine different movements to create blocks that have as objective mobility, coordination and strength .
- Some combinations of mobility and stretching.
- How to use music. The blocks will be build on music and some parts will also have the possibility to be adapted to classes that don’t work on the rhythm of the music .
TRAINER: CRISTINA CONSTANTINESCU
"Kiki" is her nickname, and all top international presenters and Romanian friends know her by it. Kiki is the most international Romanian Presenter, and can be also considered as the very first one. Ex martial artist, Physiotherapist, she is also multi certified (Les Mills Programs, Pilates Move On Academy, amount of international events certifications…) She won a Reebok sponsorship by winning Reebok New Presenter contest in Spain, and also won a Presenter contract with FIF, the Italian Fitness Federation, who strongly catapulted her and Romania into the international fitness market.
Students will be provided with manual, in electronic format, via e-mail. Better bring all necessary for taking notes when demanded by trainers. Video is not allowed: Only in very specific moments of the education under trainer acceptance and supervision.
Come to the workshop with small towel and water for all day.
For logistic reasons, some modifications may appear in the program of the course. These will be announced in due time for a better organization of the course.