• IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON SAFETY AGAINST SARS-CoV-2 SPREAD
As a result of the Government Decision, No. 990, published in the Official Gazette, Friday, September 17, 2021, on the adoption of new measures in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, access to the course will be allowed to the following categories of persons:
• Vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2 virus and for which 10 days have elapsed since the completion of the complete vaccination schedule, PRESENTING A GREEN CERTIFICATE
• Which are in the period between 15 and 180 days after confirmation of SARS-CoV-2 infection, PRESENTING A GREEN CERTIFICATE
This exclusive course is designed to help women to live successfully some major experiences of their life: planning a healthy pregnancy, training during pregnancy, recovering and going back to their activities after pregnancy.
The core concept regards the body and mind connection and the importance of ACTION as a training and coaching tool. This course will teach you how to help women, future moms and moms to use their bodies and brains to get the best out of themselves. Fitness professionals will find immediate and effective strategies to prepare their female athletes to live at their best body and mind evolutions, mood earthquakes and time management due to the condition of "being pregnant".
Every mom can be a FitMomInAction!
YOU WILL LEARN
- The FitMomInAction concept
- Why is important for you as a professional to have competence in this pregnancy area?
- Preparing for pregnancy: training and coaching practice
- Pregnancy training: 3 trimesters, following the body evolution of each individual
- Pregnancy and posture
- Functional training during pregnancy
- Nutrition and healthy behaviors for a perfect pregnancy
- How to prepare to give birth
- Most of the topics require ACTION so be prepared to work out any time, any moment!
Bring with you an empty and solid backpack to be used during the workout sessions.
Students will be provided with manuals in electronic format, via email. Better bring all necessary for taking notes when demanded by trainers. Video is not allowed: Only in very specific moments of the education under trainer acceptance and supervision.
TRAINER - Giovanna Ventura
Skilled Professional experienced in health, athletic and fitness. Educated in Philosophy and Cognitive Psychology, with a degree in the Perception of Movement. Established Personal Trainer, nutritionist and fitness consultant for sport centers all over Italy. Life and sport coach with a strong competence in the "functional training" field. Experienced Athletic Trainer and Senior Teacher for the Italian Federation of Fitness (FIF) from 1997 to 2015, Giovanna has been spending a big part of her life traveling all around the world and getting the most prestigious professional certifications.
She has also been improving the fitness competence of her students all over Europe, collaborating with the best sport schools. Giovanna has been working as a sport professional for over 25 years: so far, she has educated more than 7000 trainers and trained individually almost 3000 people. Her passion and dedication to her job have significantly contributed to give her a leadership position in the fitness field.
Training pregnant women has always been one of her talents and after giving birth to her son Gioele, she decided to create FitMomInAction: a training and coaching program designed to help both physically and mentally through the most amazing experience of a woman's life.
See more info on her website: www.giovannaventura.com and visit her blog. Follow her on Facebook: like page Giovanna Ventura_FitMomInAction
For logistic reasons, some modifications may appear in the program of the course. These will be announced in due time for a better organization of the course.