AQUA BASICS Workshop with ALEXANDRA ANASTASIU
• IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON SAFETY AGAINST SARS-CoV-2 SPREAD
As a result of the Government Decision, No. 990, published in the Official Gazette, Friday, September 17, 2021, on the adoption of new measures in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, access to the course will be allowed to the following categories of persons:
• Vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2 virus and for which 10 days have elapsed since the completion of the complete vaccination schedule, PRESENTING A GREEN CERTIFICATE
• Which are in the period between 15 and 180 days after confirmation of SARS-CoV-2 infection, PRESENTING A GREEN CERTIFICATE
This workshop targets those instructors that have never participated or teach an aqua class before. Alexandra created this education wishing to develop this field, of aquatic aerobics, on the Romanian market.
Participants will have a lot of practice in the water, will teach and receive individual feedback.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- A few elements of water physics, fundamental for understanding how to work with it.
- The difference between moving in the water versus moving in the air and how to adapt one’s teaching in order to illustrate that.
- A very large variety of exercises that can be done in the water, using it as the one and only tool.
- How to properly create an Aqua class
- How to use music to make your class more attractive.
Day 1 +2: 9.00 – 17.00 (one-hour lunch break)
TEACHER: ALEXANDRA ANASTASIU
A graduate of Veterinary Medicine, she worked in the field for a short time, then turned towards to the world of fitness, having a background in ballet. Certified in: Cycling - ICE Level I and II + Schwinn Cycling Gold Level, BOSU, TRX Suspension Training Level 1 and 2, Les Mills – Body Pump, Body Balance, CXWORX, GRIT and Pilates Mat Work.
She is also the coordinator of Group Fitness at World Class Romania, dealing with clubs in the northern part of Bucharest.
Love all kinds of physical challenges but Functional and HIIT training are her all-time favorites. She loves the feeling she has when participants leave contented with her fitness classes. She wants to share with you the experience she has accumulated over the 13 years of teaching fitness group classes.
Students will be provided with manual. Better bring all necessary for taking notes when demanded by trainers. Video is not allowed: Only in very specific moments of the education under trainer acceptance and supervision. Come to the workshop with towels and water for all
For logistic reasons, some modifications may appear in the program of the course. These will be announced in due time for a better organization of the course.