Yoga flow design
The practice of yoga has multiple benefits on the physical body as well as on the mental and emotional aspects.
In this workshop you will learn how to create Yoga Classes and yoga sequences for physical, mental and emotional balance. You will also understand the practice of Vinyasa Yoga on a deeper level. Yoga poses and breathing techniques are powerful tools that will alter the students mood and emotions.
Workshoop contains a theoretical part and a practical part. The theoretical part it is about understanding on how to design a Yoga sequences for physical, mental and spiritual harmony. The practical part contains two vinyasa yoga master class, one class is on beginner level and the other class is on intermediate/advanced level.
Who this course is for:
- Yoga teachers who want to create harmonic and balanced Yoga sequences
- Yoga teacher who want to start teaching Yoga Classes
- Yoga teachers who want to refresh and enhance their teaching skills
- Yoga practitioners, who wish to learn, how to design their own Vinyasa Yoga sequence
YOU WILL LEARN:
- You will be able to design your own Yoga sequences
- You will be able to design full Yoga classes
- You will be able to place your Yoga poses in a logical order
- You will understand how to bring breath, movement of the body and mind in harmony
8:00 – 9:00 Check in
9:00 – 12:00 Master Class and theoretical part
12:00 – 13:00 Break
13:00 – 16:00 Practice on the structure
TRAINER: ALINA GRECU
Alina is a Yoga Alliance instructor (E-RYT 500h), with over 16 years of experience in the field of fitness, practicing and teaching Yoga since 2015. The styles studied and certified are Hatha Yoga and Yin Yoga, following trainings in Asia and Europe. Interested in the psychological and emotional aspects of Yoga, she explores the inner connection with calmness and balance and shares it with devotion.
The desire for knowledge, to learn new things, makes her always a student, and in this way she keeps herself in a healthy, happy state of mind and motivated to inspire her students.
Bring towels and drinks for avoiding dishidratation during all day practice. Students will be provided with manuals in electronic format, via email. Better bring all necessary for taking notes when demanded by trainers. Video is not allowed: Only in very specific moments of the education under trainer acceptance and supervision.
*For logistic reasons, some modifications may appear in the program of the course. These will be announced in due time for a better organization of the course.