BOSU® HIIT workshop is intense, focused, efficient, challenging, rewarding and jam packed with action from the start to finish. Learn the science behind of high intensity interval training and its application to both fitness and sport.
Take home a variety of short, plug-n-play high intensity interval sequence that are realistic for both high level athletes and fitness people at a certain level. Are guaranteed the raise your heart rate, fitness level, calorie expenditure and the FUN factor!
YOU WILL LEARN
- Unique “Rolling Interval” sequences to improve aerobic power up to lactate threshold and build an interval foundation
- “Surge Interval” progression to improve steady state max at lactate threshold, resulting in an ability to work at a higher percentage of VO2 MAX and lactate threshold
- “Short Burst Interval” sets to improve power above and at VO2 MAX with all out efforts
- Progression and regression to make each exercise or sequence appropriate for a variety of fitness levels.
MASTER TRAINER: ISABELA LĂCĂTUȘ
Graduated of the Faculty of Physical Education and Sports with an impressive track record in gymnastics, Isabela is the multiple World and European champion in Aerobic gymnastics. She has 25 years of experience in performance sports but also 15 years in the fitness-wellness part, being a coach, instructor and teacher trainer in Move On fitness school.
She was the first BOSU® Master Trainer that bring to Romania the Bosu Balance Trainer and Bosu 3D-XTREME certification courses, as well as the various workshops that are being developed with this accessory.
- Bring towels and drinks for avoiding dehydration during all day practice and be prepared for an intense training.
- Students will be provided with educational materials on the day of the workshop.
- Better bring all necessary for taking notes when demanded by trainers.
- Video is not allowed: Only in very specific moments of the education under trainer acceptance and supervision.
*For logistic reasons, some modifications may appear in the program of the course. These will be announced in due time for a better organization of the course.