International Workshop Certification:
“Specialty Certificate Workshop in BOSU Balance Trainer complete workout system”
Recognized by BOSU International and Move On
For teachers and practitioners, also for PT’s. This course also has been strongly designed for Aerobic / Group Fitness instructors and for personal trainers. BOSU® is one of the most effective workout systems, and this is your chance to learn all about it! This workshop will take you through the system, step by step, and provide you with the formula to make the BOSU® Balance Trainer more effective in your club, your classes and with your clients. In addition, you will get to experience sample workouts that bring the entire system to life. You will leave this workshop with new tools and ideas for designing BOSU® workouts and accommodating all levels of fitness!
YOU WILL LEARN
- Explain the benefits of functional training, balance and stabilization training.
- Discuss the concept of core stabilization, and its function in daily activities, fitness and sports performance.
- Demonstrate how to progress or regress an exercise or drill with four Balance Challenge Variables.
- Explain when and how to use the Balance Trainer in a dome up or dome down position.
- Demonstrate modifications and variations for a single exercise by using weighted fitness balls, weighted bars or dumbbells.
- Demonstrate the simple progression of a base exercise from easy to more challenging.
- Teach and demonstrate a 30-minute BOSU Complete Core workout with Balance Challenge modifications and variations.
- Teach and demonstrate a 30-minute BOSU Complete Upper, Lower or Total Body workout, showing how to use a theme to create variety.
- Teach and demonstrate a 30-minute BOSU Complete Circuit workout with equipment modifications and variations.
TRAINER: Isabela Lăcătuș
Izabela is the first Romanian MASTER TRAINER officially certified by BOSU. She is also the only Romanian trainer that can bring official BOSU certifications in Romania. She is Sport teacher and has an impressive background in Gymnastics. Izabela has been Aerobic Competition European and World Champion, finalist at Artistic Gymnastic European Championships and World Championships. She is also one of the main educators at the Aerobic Instructor Courses in Move On. She designed a special BOSU Course presenting the last updated techniques, Functional approach, overflows, and much more. Waiting for you now.
Workshop is made with shoes but some examples can be barefoot also; bring comfortable shoes and towel.
For logistic reasons, some modifications may appear in the program of the course. These will be announced in due time for a better organization of the course.