Yoga Alliance 200 Hours
Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Course
Become a 200 Hours Yoga Alliance Certified Teacher
with Daanasana School of Yoga
Daanasana is a name with Daan or Daana as a root; which want to express the act of sharing Asana. Asana can bring you to the doors of Yoga and Hatha Yoga is one of the most dedicated practices of Yoga based on Asana.
Daanasana School of Yoga is a Yoga Alliance 200 hours certified school, an alignment-oriented way of practicing Yoga, intense, effective and physical, using the practice of Hatha Yoga as a gate into a powerful self-development process. At the basis is a Teaching Training Course which provides concrete tools and guidelines to develop Yoga Asana programs to healthy adult population. It aims to increase the awareness of the practitioner in the process of individual practice and in the integration of Yoga as life style.
If you want to teach in Yoga studios or in any related facility, sharing a real Asana Practice, Daanasana School of Yoga is the right choice. If you wish to experience the practice of Asana as is delivered in many schools in the Himalaya’s, this can also be the right choice. It is for practitioners and for those who aspire to start the way of teaching with a correct preparation and concrete guidelines.
Daanasana is also a protected mark registered at the WIPO since 2013 through the OAMI with num. 12396404 class 41.
Program and Syllabus has been approved by Yoga Alliance and will be developed during 8 intensive weekends. Each day of the program starts in the morning and finishes at evening time, often following the schedule below:
- Asana Practice: Technique, Training and Practice
- Theory Lectures
- Workshops and practical applications
- Asana Lab
- Asana Practice: Technique, Training and Practice
It includes also specific cleansing program, preparation for meditation and basic Pranayama techniques as well as great importance given to Practicum (Evaluations and Exams).
Courses are generally spread in 4 to 6 months with over 150 contact hours in intense transformational weekends. First weekend starts with a previous meeting to introduce and understand rules and guidelines of the full program. Attendance to the full course is mandatory.
Alina Grecu RYT 500 / E-RYT 200
Alina started her teacher path with Hatha Yoga. Interested in the psychological and emotional aspects of Yoga, she explores the inner connection with calm and balance and she shares it devoutly. She has
studied Yin Yoga in long residential courses and retreats in different corners of the globe following her call and intuition. Besides, she studies alignment Yoga exploring the potentials of Asana in actions towards the self.
Marina Lincaru E-RYT 200
Marina completed her first TTC in 2014 and started to teach Hatha Yoga classes weekly. After years of dedication she registered at Daanasana School of Yoga TTC interested in improving her didactic and technique skills. She got this and much more. It was an inspiring experience that motivated her to dig more into Yoga. She keeps her focus on alignment-oriented Yoga and combines her personal practice with the beautiful and challenging task of being a mother.
Gina Radu RYT 200
Gina started her teacher path with Daanasana School of Yoga. Foundations given by the course built confidence and started to teach Hatha Yoga classes. Willing to complete her profile, she studies and practices alignment oriented styles of Yoga with dedication. Besides she also has followed and keeps following different YACEP workshops and other educational events that may enrich her way.
Veronica Theodora Constantinescu RYT 200
Veronica started her Yoga practice with Daanasana School of Yoga looking for a more in-depth experience regarding mere Yoga studio classes. It was a life-turning point. From that moment she keeps her practice and shares it with love and enthusiasm. Her personal self-development in Yoga focuses on alignment Yoga searching for safety and efficacy while practicing Asana. Gentle and optimistic, spreading good vibes to the world.
Important Information / Basic terms and rules
- Course will be taught in Romanian and when needed, in English; Student book is in English.
- It’s mandatory to assist to the presentation meeting previous to the first weekend.
- Weekends start in the Yoga Room for an Asana Practice. All students must be in the room sitting in Sukhasana (Easy Sitting Pose Crossing Legs) in silence, waiting for the first morning Asana Practice beginning. It’s mandatory to bring a blanket to avoid cold.
- All workshop is made barefoot, we practice without socks or shoes or “special shoes”. Bring comfortable shoes for the pauses and towel.
- Bring shorts or leggins for the Asana Practice. Baggy pants and loose t-shirts are not allowed.
- Students are not allowed to drink during Asana Practice sessions.
- Students must ask permission to quit the session (ex. To go to the toilet, or for any other reason).
- We will have pauses for light eating. You can eat in the facilities around or bring your own food.
- Come to the morning session with empty stomach, or have breakfast at least 2 hours before. It is better to evacuate bowels before practice. Take a shower before practice. Be clean. If you are not used to empty stomach practice, eat some small dried fruits, half banana or small food.
- Attendance to all weekends is mandatory. If for any reason it is not possible to attend to some of the days in program, extra individual work will be asked to keep progressing with the group. Each case is studied in part in order to support. More than 3 days absence can be reason for posticipating the final exam to other session, or other TTC.
- Students can complete and compensate absences in any Daanasana School of Yoga TTC in course.
- Students must accept these terms and rules of the course to be registered on it.
PRICE OF THE FULL TEACHER TRAINING COURSE 1350€