STRETCHING INSTRUCTOR COURSE WITH RAUL TOMA & ISABELA LĂCĂTUȘ
• IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON SAFETY AGAINST SARS-CoV-2 SPREAD
As a result of the Government Decision, No. 990, published in the Official Gazette, Friday, September 17, 2021, on the adoption of new measures in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, access to the course will be allowed to the following categories of persons:
• Vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2 virus and for which 10 days have elapsed since the completion of the complete vaccination schedule, PRESENTING A GREEN CERTIFICATE
• Which are in the period between 15 and 180 days after confirmation of SARS-CoV-2 infection, PRESENTING A GREEN CERTIFICATE
Raul and Isabela created this course in the most complete and complex manner so that it can be applied to both fitness and athletes. They have used the experience accumulated previously in performance sports and specialized trainings to present a vast repertoire with stretching exercises.
In this course you will learn the basis of analytic and global of the most important stretches; you will understand the practice by couples (assisted stretching very useful for Personal Trainers), then you will practice the same exercises on group (useful for Group Fitness trainers or for Personal Trainers of mini groups).
Stretching is a physical exercise in which a muscle or tendon is deliberately extended or flexed to improve the elasticity felt at the muscular level and to obtain a comfortable muscle tone.
Stretching can be a perfect complement for any profile of fitness professional, stretching instructors, Personal Trainers, sport men and women and many others who wish to have an extensive knowledge on this type of exercise. With this course we want to contribute in that direction.
YOU WILL LEARN
- In the theoretical part we will talk about muscles and tendons, about the types of stretching, about the moments appropriate to each type of stretching, about the related myths.
- Exercises for Personal Training classes (Assisted Stretching)
- Exercises for group classes
- Strategies for class design
- Applications in Fitness and Sport
- Exercises for most important body segments
- Sequences “ready to use”
14:00 – 17:00 Theoretical part
9:00 -16:00 Assisted stretching (exercisesvery useful for Personal Trainers)
9:00 -16:00 Individual stretching (exercises for fitness group classes)
MASTER TRAINERS: ISABELA LĂCĂTUȘ and RAUL TOMA
Better bring all necessary for taking notes when demanded by trainers. Video is not allowed: Only in very specific moments of the education under trainer acceptance and supervision.
For logistic reasons, some modifications may appear in the program of the course. These will be announced in due time for a better organization of the course.